Company Address Change
Want to notify CIPC of a change in your registered office address? It’s easy!
The law requires each company to have a registered address, the address where all the legal documentation will be sent.
The Companies Act No. 71 of 2008 requires you to:
- complete form CoR 21.1 – Notice of change of registered office address
- continuously maintain at least ONE office in the Republic of South Africa, and
- register the physical address of your company, or your principal office if there is more than one office.
- advice CIPC of a change in the mailing address of your company.
Form C0R 21.1 – Notice of change of registered office address requires the signature of:
- the director of the company
- an authorized officer of the company, or
- an authorized agent.
Please note that the Change of Registered Office Address form should be filed within 15 (fifteen) days following the change to a company’s registered office address.
You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your request. Once the request has been processed you will receive an email confirmation of the new registered office address.