Company Auditor Change
Should there be a change of auditor due to the resignation of an auditor, or due to the fact that the auditor his/her 5(five) consecutive financial years, you are required to notify CIPC on form CoR 44 (Notice of change of auditor and company secretary) within 10 (ten) days after the resignation of the accounting officer.
CIPC will need the following information and documents in order to register the new accounting officer:
- Company details: Company documents, address, name, registration number, director information.
- a letter from your new auditor, accepting the appointment,
- together with the audit firm’s practice number
- and the designated auditor’s affiliation number.
- Certified copy of the ID document of the auditor.
- CoR 44 completed and signed.