CIPC should be informed of any changes to the board of directors of your company.
CIPC should be notified of:
- the date when the new directors are appointed, or
- when individuals cease to be directors.
- Company registration details (name, registration number, etc.)
- Certified copies (not older than 3 months) of the ID document of both old and new directors/members
- Postal and physical addresses of all directors (old and new)
- Cellphone numbers and email addresses of both old and new directors/members.
- A copy of the letter of resignation of the director (we will prepare)
- A certified copy of the Minutes of the meeting, signed by all the directions. (we will prepare)