Personal Liability Company (Incorporations)
This is a personal liability company which is mainly used by doctors, lawyers, accountants and other professionals. The name of the company ends with the word “Inc”. The term “personal liability” means that the directors of the company (present as well as previous directors) will be responsible for any debts and responsibilities of the company.
We can assist with the registering of the company if this is the type which suits your needs.
To register the company with CIPC, the following is needed:
- 4(four) names for your company, in order of preference
- Certified copies (not older than 3 months) of the ID documents of each of the directors.
- Cellphone numbers and email addresses of each of the directors.
- Physical and postal addresses of each of the directors
- Physical and postal address of the company