PAYE / UIF / SDL Registration
If your company employs one or more employees it must be registered for PAYE/UIF.
To register with CIPC, the following is needed:
- Transfer of your efiling profile to ours (we will transfer is back once we have finished with it)
- Company income tax number
- Company documents and details (name and registration number)
- Power of attorney to act on your behalf at SARS (we are responsible for its preparation)
- Certified copies (not older than 3 months) of the ID documents of all the directors
- A letter appointing one of the directors as a Public officer (to sign documents)
- Proof of address of the Public Officer (not older than 3 months), e.g. municipal account.
- Proof of address of the company (not older than 3 months), e.g. municipal account.
- Original and stamped letter from the bank confirming the bank details of your company